STILL I'LL CALL THEE

Thine soft and tender skin
That I used to caresses fondly
One day it wilt wrinkle and wither
Leaving no charms for others.
When that very day has come,
Holding thine wrinkled and withered hand,
Still I'll call thee 'Sweety'

Thine long and blonde hair
That I used to caresses fondly
One day it wilt turn white and hoary
Leaving no charms for others.
When  that very day has come,
Gentle stroking your hoary hair, 
Still I'll call thee 'Lovely'

Thine glittering and sparkling eyes
That I used to stare fondly,
One day it wilt withered and dazzled,
Leaving no glitters for others;
When that very day has come
Staring into thine dazzle eyes
Still I'll call thee 'Honey'

Time wilt pass by so slowly,
The vale of our years wilt turn up
Becoming old and irksome Granny
When everyone wilt call you 'Irksome Granny';
When that very wild day has come
Caressing your wrinkled cheeks
Still I call thee 'My only LOVE'

Comments